회원가입

오늘 본 상품 0

없음

The Little-Known Benefits Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me > 자유게시판

The Little-Known Benefits Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

페이지 정보

작성자 작성일 24-09-20 04:02 조회 7 댓글 0

본문

KeyLab-1-e1658690716312-300x146.pngporsche 911 ghost installer Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's configured with a specific pin code. It is very small and is taped to the loom on the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

The detection

The smallest GPS alarm on the market audi rs6 ghost installer can be set up in a hidden location inside your vehicle to ensure that thieves won't be able to locate it. It logs GPS locations and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more accurate way to track your vehicle than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Local Ghost Immobiliser Installer (Glamorouslengths.Com) Alarm is easy to use and can be utilized anyplace in the world that your phone has a cellular connection and can accept text alerts. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

ghost 2 immobiliser installation Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It interfaces with your cell phone by text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts include "movement" detection and an address to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also find the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관
Copyright(C) ESSENJUN. All Rights Reserved.
상단으로