본문 바로가기

상품 검색

장바구니0

회원로그인

회원가입

오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Everyday Lifethe Only Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Every Person Must Know > 자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Everyday Lifethe O…

페이지 정보

작성자 작성일 24-10-06 12:02 조회 4 댓글 0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The ghost 2 immobiliser installation near me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm on the market. It can be set up discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves can't find it. It records the GPS location and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a much more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. local ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere your phone can receive text alerts and has an cell network. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be traced. It's easy to conceal, so that thieves can't alter the device.

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgMessage alerts

lamborghini ghost installer Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It communicates with your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts include "movement" detection, a link to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관
Copyright(C) ESSENJUN. All Rights Reserved.
상단으로