회원가입

오늘 본 상품 0

없음

15 Trends To Watch In The New Year Audi G28 > 자유게시판

15 Trends To Watch In The New Year Audi G28

페이지 정보

작성자 작성일 24-10-17 19:52 조회 6 댓글 0

본문

woman-showing-the-car-keys-2022-12-16-22-09-32-utc-min-scaled.jpgHow to Replace an replacement audi key cost G28 Engine Speed Sensor

In this video Charles the Humble Mechanic demonstrates how to replace the G28 engine speed sensor. The sensor is located on the outside of the transmission, above the flywheel gear. It sends a message to the ECU via the grey wire T55/49 and then to the tachometer on the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is situated at the edges of the transmission, directly above the flywheel ring. This sensor sends signals through the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU then uses this information to control the boost, fuel, and timig. It also sends an alert to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used as a reference point to connect with the G40 Camshaft Position Sensor. The ecu has to know when the crankshaft reached TDC and also the position of the camshaft, in order to activate the spark and injectors.

If this sensor fails when it fails, the ECU will display a P00160 error code. This means that the Crank Shaft is out of sync with the Intake Camshaft. It could also indicate the possibility of a chain stretch or jumpy chain link in the upper chain of timing. The code will not appear without the additional information provided by other sensors (G4 or G40).

It is a little tricky to test because there are various connector pins, and each one has different functions. The best method for doing this is Near by measuring the resistance between the ECU and the sensor. When the sensor is fully functional, it should read around 1000 ohms. Look for signs of coolant or oil in the connector bay if you are experiencing issues with this part.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, when i was accelerating to the fullest speed from highway paytoll i had massive power loss like the engine is running out of gas or injectors aren't firing any more. I pulled out the spark plugs this morning and found that 3 were drenched in gasoline and the fourth was unclean. I put tissue over each hole in the injector and when I turn the engine on without sparks, the three with gazoline jump right out. The 4th one stays closed. I tried to test the ground connections of ECU pins 14,30, and 48/55. I got zero ohm. Therefore, i think the issue is elsewhere.

I also tried to reset the PID without success. The car will start if the G28 is disconnected and it runs perfectly when it is plugged in but it still has the intermittent misfire issue at higher RPM. The temperature sensor for the coolant (G62) shows the wrong temperature value of -49c even when i unplug it. I also noticed that the oil gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bars when the actual pressure is zero.

I'm not certain what to do, but i believe that i've ruled out everything else. But i am afraid i might have missed something. Please let me know if you have any ideas! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump in the g28 gets a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style transmitter is the same as the G4 and they both work in the 80 100, 200, UrS and RS2 cars which is why you can easily locate one at a wrecking yard or from a parts store. It is easy to test them: simply switch your DMM into resistance mode and measure the distance between pins 1 and 2 (with the bump at the connector's end facing up). They should be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B AAN, ABY and ADU) engines have an ECU that needs to know the position and speed of the crankshaft to make a decision about fuel injector timing etc. In order to do this it utilizes a Crank Position Sensor (G4) and an Engine Speed Sensor (G28). If you have a problem with either of these sensors, the diagnostic scanner will display codes that could lead to an engine shutdown.

A malfunctioning G28 sensor can cause an inaccurate speed counter for your gearbox or a gearbox that shifts faster than normal, or a misfire while in gear. If you have any of these problems, it is most likely that your sensor is failing and needs replacing. They're cheap and easy to find, especially when they're an Bosch unit like ours. Alternately, GM's version this component is a good option.

5. Tachometer

A failing engine speed sensor could be the cause of numerous problems in your car. It is an important part of the transmission of your audi car key replacement cost since it sends information to the ECU on how fast or slowly the car's engine is turning. When this sensor audi key Programmer fails, it can cause problems for the transmission and the rest of the car's components.

The G5 engine sensor is located at the outskirts of the transmission, over the flywheel ring. It sends signals via an uncolored wire to the ECU pin T55/49. The ECU is then able to process this signal to regulate fuel, timig and boost and then transmitting it to the G5 tachometer inside the instrument cluster. You can test for sensor failure by examining the continuity of the sensor to the tachometer. You can also verify continuity between pin T55/49 of the ECU and pin T6a/1 of the instrument cluster (trace [79trace [79]), and between pin T6a/1 and pin T26a/12. You should see approximately 1000 ohms of resistance between those two pins. This is a standard component across the audi tt key case 80 100, 200, UrS and RS2 range from 1985 MC through the 1997 UrS AAN and 1995 RS2 ADU. Good ones could be available in wrecking yards.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관
Copyright(C) ESSENJUN. All Rights Reserved.
상단으로