본문 바로가기

상품 검색

장바구니0

회원로그인

회원가입

오늘 본 상품 0

없음

What Are the Different Types of Offers in Compromise? > 자유게시판

What Are the Different Types of Offers in Compromise?

페이지 정보

작성자 작성일 24-10-21 16:44 조회 2 댓글 0

본문

Introduction
The IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) program provides a way for taxpayers to settle their tax debt for less than the full amount owed. However, not all offers are the same, as there are different types designed to address specific circumstances. Here, I’ll explain the various types of Offers in Compromise based on my personal experience and what I’ve learned from reliable sources.

Doubt as to Collectibility
The most common type of Offer in Compromise is based on doubt as to collectibility. This applies when the IRS believes that you cannot pay the full amount of your tax liability within the remaining time allowed by law. Here’s what I had to do:
• Financial Disclosure: I provided detailed financial information, including income, expenses, and asset equity.
• Supporting Documents: I included bank statements, pay stubs, and documentation of my monthly expenses to demonstrate my inability to pay the full amount.

Doubt as to Liability
The second type is doubt as to liability. This is used when there is a legitimate dispute about the existence or amount of the tax debt. If you believe the IRS has incorrectly assessed your tax liability, this type of offer might be suitable. My steps included:
• Form 656-L: Completing this specific form to indicate doubt as to liability.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관
Copyright(C) ESSENJUN. All Rights Reserved.
상단으로