오늘 본 상품 0

없음

What Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Experts Want You To Learn > 자유게시판

What Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Experts Want You To Learn

페이지 정보

작성자 작성일 24-09-21 05:09 조회 6 댓글 0

본문

range rover sport ghost installer Alarm Installation Near Me

310762719_174097598533869_2015889089625884380_nlow.jpgThe theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The autowatch ghost installers midlands 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the vehicle loom making it almost impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends you an immediate message alert on your mobile phone how to install a ghost immobiliser let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

ghost tracker installation is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be placed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot discover it. It records GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a far more accurate way to track your vehicle than LoJack which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Bmw M3 Ghost Installer Alarm is simple to use and is available anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be tracked. It's easy to conceal, so that thieves can't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

ghost install Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used with any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts are instant "movement" detection, as well as a link to Google maps for the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관
Copyright(C) ESSENJUN. All Rights Reserved.
상단으로